Development Of Full-4DT Generation Techniques
This work package integrates speed profiles generated by WP1 into real-time routing and scheduling algorithms, including sequencing of taxiing aircraft, robust routes and schedules and a decision making framework for selecting cost efficient solutions.
- Ravizza, S., Atkin, J. A., & Burke, E. K. (2014). A more realistic approach for airport ground movement optimisation with stand holding. Journal of Scheduling, 17(5), 507-520. (link)
- Brownlee, A., Woodward, J., Weiszer, M., Chen, J. (2018). A Rolling Window with Genetic Algorithm Approach to Sorting Aircraft for Automated Taxi Routing. ACM SIGEVO Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO’18).
- Benlic, U., Brownlee, A. E., & Burke, E. K. (2016). Heuristic search for the coupled runway sequencing and taxiway routing problem. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 71, 333-355. (link)
- Weiszer, M., Chen, J., & Locatelli, G. (2015). An integrated optimisation approach to airport ground operations to foster sustainability in the aviation sector. Applied Energy, 157, 567-582. (link)
- Weiszer, M., Chen, J., & Stewart, P., Zhang, X. (2018): Preference-based evolutionary algorithm for airport surface operations. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies. 2018 (accepted)
- Chen, J., Weiszer, M., Locatelli, G., Ravizza, S., Atkin, J. A., Stewart, P., & Burke, E. K. (2016). Toward a more realistic, cost-effective, and greener ground movement through active routing: A multiobjective shortest path approach. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 17(12), 3524-3540. (link)
- Ravizza, S., Chen, J., Atkin, J. A., Burke, E. K., & Stewart, P. (2013). The trade-off between taxi time and fuel consumption in airport ground movement. Public Transport, 5(1-2), 25-40. (link)